To provide a qualified and effective academic excellence in education and research utilizing creative means through the active participation of the community.
- Mastery in all areas of specializations and excellence in specific areas.
- Hiring distinguished faculty members.
- Emphasizing on quality rather than quantity.
- Empowering skills and capabilities of our graduates.
- Bridging between the gaps of communication.
- Providing a contributive learning environment.
- Working for a sustainable future.
- Building flexibility and accountability.
- Creating a supportive and administrative organization.
- Providing an appropriate scientific environment for faculty members and university students.
- Adopting distinctive academic programs and developing a solid foundation in accordance with the international standards and national requirements.
- Admitting students based on a specific set criteria keeping in view of the requirements of both the university and the community.
- Applying the standards, policies, mechanisms and quality practices for academic accreditation of the university.
- Establishing specialized distinctive research centers in the colleges and to provide necessary resources.
- Developing human resources through the introduction of distinctive training programs and providing counseling on how to resolve community related problems.
- Partnering between the University of Hafr Al-Batin and other Saudi and international reputed universities in different fields.