About The University
The University of Hafr Al-Batin was established through the Royal decree Number 20937 on 02/06/1435H to be integrate with the rest of the Saudi universities. The establishment seeks to achieve excellence in education as well as realizing the developmental plans of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. The University of Hafr Al-Batin was launched under the academic supervision of two well-established universities, the University of Dammam (through the colleges of education for girls in Hafr Al-Batin, Al-Na'erah, Al-Qariyah Al-Olaya and Al-Khafji) and the King Fahd University of Petroleum & Minerals (through the community college and university colleges for boys which continued to operate under KFUPM until the announcement of the University). The University of Hafr Al-Batin currently includes the following colleges:
- College of Engineering.
- College of Science and Computer Engineering.
- College of Business Administration.
- Community College.
- College of Applied Medical Sciences (girls).
- College of Science and Supportive Studies.
- College of Education.
As well as the following colleges which are located outside Hafr Al-Batin province:
- College of Science and Arts at Al-Khafji.
- College of Science and Arts at Al-Qariyah Al-Olaya.
- College of Science and Arts at Al-Na'erah.